4.08.2005

SweetPeace

SweetPeace...the reason this became the name was because their is a bottle of sweet pea lotion from Bath&BodyWorks that is sitting right in front of me and I couldn't think of anything else. That had already been used, so I played with it a little and got it to work. And then I realized that by playing around with it, it brought it to a whole new level. Sweet[agreeable;pleasing to a sense;wholsesome] Peace[state of calm and quiet;state of concord]. Pleasing calmness. Wholesome quietness. That would pretty much sum up my hopes... in life, in God, in my soul. I yearn for a sweetpeace and I have faith I will find it someday..maybe in pieces, a little bit at a time, or maybe all at once, just wake up oneday to find my soul calmly pleased. I know I can't hurry it up, there is One in control of distributing that quiet wholesome wholeness...and it involves my willingness to wait it out, because only when His timing is right will He let me truly indulge in just how Sweet that peace will be...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah blah blah

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to read your writing. I'm sure this response will be a total surprise to you. I love you kiddo.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home